Marketing and Brand Communications Specialist at Human Capital Partners (HCP)
Human Capital Partners (HCP) – Our client is a leading professional services firm specialising in the provision of Human Resources Consulting services to clients across different industries in the Nigerian economy.
As part of on-going initiatives to strengthen its operations and enhance its capacity to meet the needs of its clients and achieve its goals, the Firm seeks to recruit exceptional, passionate, energetic, results-oriented and suitably qualified professionals to fill the below position:
Job Title: Marketing and Brand Communications Specialist
Reference Number: ES0177
- Are you ready for a rewarding challenge?
- Are you exceptional, highly motivated and driven to make a difference?
- Are you enthusiastic, outstanding and looking for an opportunity to attain your full potential?
- Then, apply for this position.
- The role will provide strategic and practical advice to boost the Firm’s marketing efforts.
- Specifically, the ideal candidate will coordinate the Firm’s marketing and business development efforts, give direction to and drive the marketing and brands strategy.
- Inherent in this will be to advice on branding, positioning, marketing, communications, public relations, corporate social responsibility programmes, as well as events management.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or other relevant disciplines. A master’s degree will be an advantage.
- Previous experience working as a marketing consultant or in a similar role. Understanding of the Professional Services industry is an advantage.
- In-depth knowledge of marketing principles and best practices. Digital marketing experience is an added advantage.
- Demonstrable experience in marketing communications and the use of social media platforms to drive business.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, including the ability to Write, review and package proposals and reports.
- Proven media and events management experience.
- Working knowledge of data analysis and market research.
- Proficiency in the use of CRM and computer programmes such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel.
In addition, candidates for the position should demonstrate the following attributes:
- Strong passion and drive for excellence. Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced business environment.
- Strategic thinking and problem-solving skills with curiosity and a great appetite for learning.
- Strong customer service orientation and customer.
- Excellent interpersonal and team-working skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, as well as presentation skills.
- Proficiency in the use of the Microsoft Office Suite / Working knowledge of IT.
Application Closing Date
13th March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV (prepared as a Microsoft Word document and saved with your full names) to: email@example.com please quote the reference number as the subject of your e-mail
Application Instruction / Notice
- Please include in your application, a statement of how you meet the advertised criteria, as well as names and contact details (including telephone and e-mail addresses) of three referees who are knowledgeable about your professional achievements and abilities.
- All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.