Corporate Safety Coordinator at Ecogas Energy Resources Limited
Ecogas Energy Resources Limited is a manpower service provider to major multinational companies involved in offshore maintenance and production operations in Nigeria. In addition, Ecogas has strong footprints in LPG Marketing in Nigeria with a good number of refilling plants.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Safety Coordinator
Location: Abeokuta, Ogun
- Corporate Safety Coordinator is responsible for providing operational and project-level HSE supports
- Conducts and documents audits of equipment, operational vehicles, tools, PPE and ensuring that our plants operate in line with standard operating procedures
- Assists in incident and accident reporting and investigations with Operations Manager
- Assists in monthly documentation of all company and regulatory reporting protocols.
- Current and working knowledge of applicable regulatory agency requirements and standards (e.g. MSHA, OSHA, state, etc.)
- Degree / HND plus Secondary Education in Safety, Occupational Health are required.
- A minimum of 3 or more years of experience working in oil and gas environment in an HSE management role.