Recent Job Opening at IntelitSystems Technology Hub Limited (ISTH)
IntelitSystems Technology Hub Limited (ISTH) is a registered ICT company with RC:1662701 in Nigeria, Leading ICT expert in quality and value in providing world class indigenous technologies as critical components of corporate strategy to our clients, solutions and services provider. … Technology based-innovations are critical for the competitive edge of our customers; getting unbelievable speed and smarter every day in every product, process or application. Our specific industry knowledge enables us to connect people, technology and ideas.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Program / System Analyst
Location: Nnewi, Anambra
- Implements computer system requirements by defining and analyzing system problems; designing and testing standards and solutions.
- Defines application problem by conferring with clients; evaluating procedures and processes.
- Develops solution by preparing and evaluating alternative workflow solutions.
- Controls solution by establishing specifications and coordinating production with programmers.
- Validates results by testing programs.
- Ensures operation by training client personnel and providing support.
- Provides reference by writing documentation.
- Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- B.Sc / HND in Computer Science or any other related field
Computer Systems Analyst Skills:
- Software design, documentation, testing, and maintenance
- Hardware requirements
- General consulting skills
- Software architecture.
- Min Required Experience: 1 year(s)
- Min Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree / HND / ND / NCE
- Desired Courses: Not Specified.
Other Requirement: Qualification and Experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree / HND in Computer Science or any related field.
Application Closing Date
24th May, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- When the above link opens, click on “Start Application” at the right-hand side of the page.