Financial Supervisor Wanted at PecanTrust Microfinance Bank Limited
PecanTrust Microfinance Bank Limited is a Central Bank of Nigeria Licensed, for-profit making institution dedicated to supporting early stage, small and medium-sized enterprises ‘SME’, the informal working class and low income families through providing access to finance, entrepreneurship training, a network of mentors and facilitating business partnerships.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Supervisor
- Plan, assess, monitor, and manage the efficient utilization of cash and financial resources in a manner consistent with the agreed procedures and objectives of the bank.
- Review and consolidate Bank Reconciliation and Fund Management analysis.
- Prepare and analyse Cash flow.
- Review and consolidate Multi-level GL and bank reconciliations.
- Ensure the maintenance of an adequate level of working capital.
- Review and consolidate weekly cash flow & liquidity report and provide advice to management on the variances.
- Carrying out reconciliation of Balance Sheet items such as cash, cash equivalents, investments, debt, for management and reporting purposes.
- Review other Treasury related monthly Schedules.
- Financial review of customer accounts, loan computation and other finance information .
- Processing and preparation of pension, payee and other regulatory and compliance monthly renditions .
- Analyze and present financial trends, competitor behavior as they impact on the bank.
- Work with legal counsel to ensure compliance on regulatory matters.
- Develops and monitors performance metrics for the investor relations function.
- Creates presentations, press releases, and other communication materials for earnings releases, industry events, and presentations to analysts, brokers, and investors.
- Laison and communication with the regulatory bodies such as the CBN, NDIC, FIRS, LIRS etc.
- Assess and predict financial risks and returns.
- Ability to use financial modelling to predict outcomes.
- Analyze business operations, loan repayments, deposit maturities, business trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations to project future revenues and expenses or & to provide advice.