Marcforte Business Consulting Limited is Recruiting
Marcforte Business Consulting Limited is a wholly Nigerian organisation. We operate as an organisational development consultancy providing bespoke interventions aimed at improving staff engagement and performance. As an experienced consultancy, we work across sectors with clients in either product or service industries who require the infusion of world-class standards and best practices into their structures especially as a result of, or in readiness for growth and expansion.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Creating strategies necessary for achieving sales target, ensure delivery of result by the sales team
- Mapping out potential customers and generating leads for the brand, maintaining and improving relationship with clients;
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping abreast with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators and competitors;
- Closes sales by overcoming objections; negotiating price; completing sales or purchase contracts; explaining and offering warranties, services, and financing; collects payment;
- Conduct marketing research and advise on possible opportunities, identify new markets and business opportunities, achieve set monthly targets in selected territory;
- Provide weekly sales report to support GM – Commercial’s decision making, develop and execute marketing plans;
- Develop promotional programs and grow customer base; follow up and close sales of identified opportunities, review sales statistics and plan more effectively to improve and escalate sales;
- Prepare winning proposals, presentations and implement the sales strategies and plans;
- Provide a professional and excellent customer service with existing and new customers; negotiate the terms of purchase and close sales;
- Gather market and customer information and provide feedback on buying trends, also work closely with other members of the sales team;
- Completes sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Ideal candidate must have a B.Sc, B.A or HND from a reputable institution
- Required years of Experience: 5 – 7 years in sales in an automobile industry.
- Candidate must be 35 years of age as at the time of application
- Strong Leadership qualities
- Smart and articulate
- Sales oriented and target driven
- Corporate governance skills
- Report Writing skills.