Recruitment for Senior Manager (Telecoms) at Amazuma Group
The Ama-Zuma Group was established on the basis integrity and commitment to excellence. The group is currently made up of three subsidiaries. These are Ama-Zuma Services Limited, Ama-Zuma Oil & Gas Nigeria Limited and Ama-Zuma Bureau De Change.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Manager (Telecoms)
- Oversee the daily activities of the operations department
- Maintain excellent relationships via strong stakeholder management, and communication practices at all levels
- Participate in Contract negotiations to reduce cost
- Develop and coordinate the implementation of tactical intervention plan to improve network site/cluster utilization, profitability and revenue generation.
- Clearly and concisely communicate new processes to team members
- Oversee fuelling and servicing of generator set on sites
- Check and ensure servicing proposals and fuelling proposals are well prepared before forwarding to the Audit department
- Review the daily activities of the operation unit especially as it concerns the alarms
- Monitor/supervise mobile generator deployment to sites
- Daily check on the engineers at sites to ensure seamless activity thereby reducing sites down
- Ensure collated forms from engineers by the operations unit are signed timely and follow up to the stage of getting the monthly clearance
- Ensure clearance forms from the operations unit are presented timely and accurately.
- Ensure the Admin Manager get a monthly servicing report from the operations unit
- Negotiate with vendors for effective costing
- Monitor the store unit especially servicing materials and vehicle parts in stock
- Periodic visitation to sites for updates
- Other duty as may be assigned.
- A minimum of a B.Sc / HND in relevant field. MBA is a plus
- 4+ years professional experience as a Senior Manager with experience in Telecoms Operations.
- Strong problem-solving skills; experience identifying and resolving issues independently based on own initiative.
- Proactive in nature and accountable in practice; clear ownership over results and quality of work
- Structured, logical, and creative thinking.
- Established track record in driving cross-functional initiatives and/or building out workflows and process improvements within teams that produce measurable impact.