Apply Now at Ericsson Nigeria
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lead Solution Architect, Cloud and Core
Req ID: 334546
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Categories: Network Operation and Integration
- We are looking Solution Architect, who will be responsible who will be responsible for analyzing, designing and developing commercially viable end-to-end technical solutions for the customers.
- In this role, you will also be accountable for providing profitable business for Ericsson by translating customer needs, and technology opportunities into detailed technical offering, solutions and proposals.
- Cloud Infrastructure(NFVI & HDS, Software Defined Infrastructure (SDN), Cloud Execution Environment (ECEE) & Software Defined Storage.
- Drive the Strategic Programs, related to Communication Evolution and Cloud & NFV Strategies
- Required to build both internal and external relationships, for stakeholder management and follow-up
- Lead Technical discussion at Sales and Delivery of Cloud and Core Solution
- Drive the Sales Funnel and support the accounts with increasing the opportunities in Sales Force (CRM)
- Provide Engagement One Pagers, which summarize the opportunities and sales funnel.
- Provide the overall Engagement Strategy.
- Prepare Executive summaries of the various programs being driven for MTN Group.
- Prepare Internal and external communication packs for the various engagements and initiatives.
- Support with the strategically important deals and RFx, especially those which affect the overall Group strategy and pricebook.
- Business case & TCO development (supporting the Account Managers)
- Development of business cases for (but not limited to) Communication Evolution/IMS use cases as well as for Cloud & NFV.
- Study the weaknesses/strengths of Virtualized and native and compare stability, performance, … and various factors
- Excellent communication, organization and writing skills are a very important pre-requisite, where you would be expected to interact with senior management and CxO level on a regular basis.
- Scope, define and design solution offerings; driving end-to-end technical solutions
- Analyze customer technology, define business requirements and participate in risk analysis
- Work with core team on list of potential activities and solutions
- Develop technical presentations and proposals, and perform customer presentations
- Support deployment of solution
- Provide feedback to R&D
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation and information sharing
- Stay abreast of on new technology/technical areas and share information about solution to enable customer competence build
- Education: BSc or relevant educational degree
- Minimum years of experience: 12-15 years
- Domain experience: area of expertise – Cloud & Core
- A Solution Architect candidate is assessed according to : Domain, E2E, Network Optimization/Network Design, Fiber Network Design and Site Energy Design. Requires excellent understanding and knowledge of how to Size and dimension CS (native and virtualized), Prepare configuration and cart for different customer tiers, Propose an operating model and comparison