State Business Manager at BeebeeJump International Limited
Beebeejump is a Renewable Energy company specialized in providing efficient and affordable electricity at different scale . We meet the electricity needs of household and all strata of businesses through our Pay as you go structure, improving quality of life and providing access to 24/7 electricity.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: State Business Manager
Locations: Jigawa, Lagos & Ondo
- A skilled State Business Manager to lead and supervise the work of our employees. You will be in charge of designing business strategies and managing all day – to – day operations to guarantee company efficiency.
- Assess and identify new opportunities for growth in current and prospective markets.
- Establish the company’s goals and objectives.
- Recruit and train new employees.
- Perform regular employee evaluations to determine areas of improvement.
- Design business strategies and plans to meet the company goals.
- Make sure that the company has sufficient resources such as personnel, material, and equipment.
- Develop a comprehensive company budget and perform periodic budget analyses.
- Ensure all company activities adhere to legal guidelines and policies.
- Assess overall company performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or other related fields.
- At least 5 years experience in management position and in a Renewable Energy Firm
- Outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrable analytical thinking & business insight.
The position offers very attractive and competitive remuneration package and benefits.
Application Closing Date
14th March, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter in Word Document or PDF (using their names as the file name) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title & Location” as the subject of the email.
Note: Candidates whose applications do not follow the above format will not be considered and Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.