Accounts Manager at Eat ‘N’ Go Limited
Eat ‘N’ Go Limited is a restaurant group on a mission to become the premier food operator in Africa. So far, our growing family consists of three international brands, Domino’s Pizza, Cold Stone Creamery & Pinkberry.
Eat ‘N’ Go limited officially started operation in August 2012 with the premier store at 4, Saka Tinubu Victoria Island, Lagos. Today, Eat N’ Go has about 100 stores (outlet) across Nigeria and still growing.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts Manager
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job type: Full-time
- Maintaining a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure.
- Ensuring the timely reporting of all monthly financial information.
- Assisting the Controller in the daily banking requirements.
- Negotiating contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
- Developing trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensuring the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicating the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Collaborating with the other finance unit heads to support overall department goals and objectives.
- Identifying opportunities to grow business with existing clients.
- Developing new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas.
- Forecasting and tracking key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts).
- Preparing reports on account status
- Assisting with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Responding to inquiries from the Director of Finance, Controller, and other finance and firm wide managers regarding financial results, special reporting requests
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
- Minimum of 7 years experience is required.
- Member of ACCA or ICAN
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to collect, track, and analyse large amounts of data.
- Adaptability and strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to build rapport and collaborate with others within the company and externally.
- MSc in related field in an added advantage
- Proven working experience as Accounting Manager, Accounting Supervisor or Finance Manager
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, Excel, accounting software and databases
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data
- Proven knowledge of book keeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to direct and supervise
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted