C & I Leasing Plc is Recruiting
C & I Leasing Plc – Our client, a Telecommunication Company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Patrol Supervisor
- Drive and Supervise Patrol Team comprising of Patrol Vehicle and Armed Escort Policemen
- Oversee activities of policemen deployed and make them conform to acceptable standard.
- Act as First responder to Incidents, accidents, medical emergency until appropriate authority arrives.
- Undertake and supervise journey management for assigned staff.
- Ensure that the operational vehicle is working at optimal condition at all times.
- Conduct preliminary investigations of incidents and prepare initial incident reports, prior to arrival of investigators.
- Assist in the evacuation of buildings or areas during emergency situations.
- Perform special event assignments, such as end of year party
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of Ordinary National Diploma (OND), Lower Credit
- First Degree in any discipline (Added Advantage).
Experience & Training:
- Qualification as a driver with valid Nigerian Driver’s License
- Defensive and Offensive Driving Training Certifications.
- Previous training in security related skills.
- Spy Police Training certification (Added Advantage).
Skills / Competencies required:
- Ability to effectively drive and maintain security patrol vehicle fitted with communication equipment.
- Knowledge of security practices and law enforcement principles required.
- Ability to use Microsoft Word and Excel on the computer.
- Basic Investigative skills and techniques.
- Effective verbal communication skills.
- Problem solving and analytical skills.
- Interpersonal relationship skills.
- Requires lots of travelling
- Working with armed Police officers
- Emergency response call out
- Shift schedule (Day/Night Driving)
- Working during public holidays and festival period
- Security work environment-Regimented.
Application Closing Date
5th March, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.