IT Analyst at Aldelia Group
Aldelia Group is a world leader in Permanent and Contract Staffing and Payroll Solutions services, a specialist Oil & Gas, Manpower and Project Services consultancy operating extensively in Europe, the Middle East, South East Asia, Africa and South America with Offices in London, Dubai, Brazil, Iraq, Kurdistan, Singapore and Nigeria, our major Oil Exploration and Production companies including ENI, Shell, TOTAL, Petrobras and Odebrecht.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Analyst
- Design efficient IT systems to meet business and technology needs
- Coordinate developers to build and implement technology solutions
- Keep abreast of technology trends and developments
- Plan and oversee projects (e.g. upgrades, hardware/software installations).
- B.Sc / M.Sc / MBA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Candidate must have minimum of 3-5 years proven experience as an IT
- Analyst and must be currently working in a financial instituition or consulting firm.
- Candidate must have experience in mobile App building and customization,automation and IT infrastructure.
- Candidate must be in active employment at the date of recruitment and must have stayed in current employment for not less than 1 year.