Join Sahara Group Limited
Sahara Group is a leading international energy and infrastructure conglomerate with operations in over 38 countries across Africa, Middle East, Europe and Asia. Spanning three decades, we have broken ground and challenged stereotypes across the global business landscape. The women and men who make up our organization are our strongest levers for growth.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Supervisor
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full Time
Level: Mid Level
- We are seeking to employ a HR Specialist who will be responsible for the management and maintenance of all employee databases/files and the Health Maintenance Organization.
- The role will manage Employee processes, Management & implementation of relevant HR Operations, re-engineering of Group HR business processes, automation and reporting for Group HR.
- The role will ensure employee data is maximized for business decisions in addition to ensuring employee requests and processes are promptly addressed in line with timelines.
- The HR Specialist is responsible for the implementation of:
- Adoption of a centralized activity plan per entity
- Manage communication relating to employment offers with prospective employees
- Manage confirmation processes, loan applications, entries for monthly payroll on the HRIS
Maintain Employee Files:
- Creates, organizes, documents and updates employee files (both physical and on the HRMS).
- Tracks employee progress by ensuring timely implementation of on-boarding, confirmation, transfers, promotions, recognitions, performance management and disciplinary.
- Ensures that ex-employee files are maintained according to law.
- Maintenance of Data integrity
Analyse and Report HRIS Data:
- Gathers HRIS data using built-in reporting tools from HRMS or running Structured Query Language.
- Performs data analysis to ensure the system captures specific employee metrics
- Generate preliminary employee data monthly reports to help Management decision
- Manage the database of employee registration with the HMOs to ensure an updated database
- Liaise with the stakeholders (HMOs and Sahara Group & it’s employees)
- Manage the contracts relating to the HMO service.
- Focused on the review of Group HR workflows and business process.
- Collaborates with the wider Group HR Team and the Oracle/Business Innovation Teams
Minimum Experience / Skills
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university
- Minimum of 6 years of work experience in an administrative related role with at least 3 years working with HR Systems (preferably Oracle HRMS).
- Understanding of computer applications especially Microsoft Office Suite
- HR Management experience
- Analytical Skills
- Excellent organisational skills and follow-through
- Critical thinking to create innovative solutions to complex issues
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Ability to translate technical information to simple language for implementation
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving and decision-making skills
- Demonstrate knowledge of employment law
- Interpersonal skills
- All Employees
- Business Innovation and Systems & Projects Teams
- Heads of Departments
- External Stakeholders / Service Providers & Consultants (HMO Vendors).