Willers Solutions Limited is Recruiting
Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable Firm is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HSE Officer
- HSE officer will be responsible for development, implementation, and enforcement of policies that reduce the risk of accidents.
- The safety officer is also responsible for keeping policies up to date, meeting the latest standards, and establishing new ones from time to time as more and newer risks are discovered.
- The HSE officer will also be tasked with keeping policies up to date, meeting the latest standards, and establishing new ones from time to time.
- He(s) is in charge of site inspections and hazards identification as well as establishing procedures and policies to overcome those hazardous situations.
- Inspection of broken equipment, defective tools, and other potential hazards.
- Determine type of personal protective equipment (PPE) is needed and ensure workers are trained how to operate and use tools and equipment.
- Conduct safety investigations.
- Provide frequent safety training to all site workers and general construction team.
- Perform emergency response drills
- Coordinate registration and removal of hazardous waste
- Arrange for OSHA-mandated testing and/or evaluations
- Minimum of HND / Degree or its equivalent in Engineering.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience as an HSE personnel in Major Construction Companies
- Vast knowledge of the Construction process.