Work at Dominion Consulting Nigeria
Dominion Consulting Nigeria – Our client in the Hospitality Industry, a 5 star hotel and a Destination Management Company with a presence in Lagos, Abuja, and Port Harcourt is recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Executive Chef
Locations: Lagos / Abuja / Port Harcourt – Rivers
- Responsible for the consistent preparation of innovative and creative cuisine of the highest quality, presentation and flavour for the dining rooms, banquets and other food facilities, resulting in outstanding guest satisfaction.
- Additionally, responsible for the smooth running of the kitchen and manage areas of profit, stock, wastage control, hygiene practices and training within the kitchen.
- Plan and direct food preparation and culinary activities
- Modify menus or create new ones that meet quality standards
- Estimate food requirements and food/labour costs
- Supervise kitchen staff’s activities
- Rectify arising problems or complaints
- Give prepared plates the “final touch”
- Perform administrative duties
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with co-workers and customers
- Proven working experience as a head chef
- Excellent record of kitchen management
- Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently
- Capable of delegating multiple tasks
- Communication and leadership skills
- Keep up with cooking trends and best practices
- Working knowledge of various computer software programs (MS Office, restaurant management software, POS)
- B.Sc degree in Culinary science or related certificate
Application Closing Date
7th March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and most recent Passport to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.
Note: Qualified and shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview via email and SMS text.