Apply at Caverton Helicopters Limited
Caverton Helicopters Limited was established in September 2002 as a charter, shuttle and maintenance company. It was initially set up to bridge the gap in the onshore helicopter service sector. Since then, Caverton Helicopters has made strides into the offshore support (oil and gas) industry by providing logistics support to the major players.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: S92 Type Rated (B1.3 / A & C) Engineer
Locations: Lagos and Port Harcourt – Rivers
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Licensed Aircraft Engineer
- Hold valid and current NCAA, EASA or equivalent license.
- Approximately 3+ year’s certification experience and type rated on S92.
- S92 Line and Base Maintenance experience.
- Additional type rating on any of the following aircraft would be an advantage S76C series / AW139 / AS350B2 / Bell 412EP / Bell 407GXP
- Current knowledge of NCAA regulations would be an advantage.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in the English language.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills with effective problem-solving abilities.
- Able to interface effectively with all levels of the organization.
- The candidate must meet the qualifications indicated above.
Application Closing Date
19th March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their detailed and updated CV, License copy, type rated and other training course certificates, Passport copy, attested / authenticated educational certificate, employment certificates and all relevant documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Click here to apply online