IHS Towers Latest Employment Vacancy
IHS Towers is the largest independent mobile telecommunications infrastructure provider in Europe, Africa and the Middle East. Founded in 2001, IHS provides services across the full tower value chain – colocation on owned towers, deployment and managed services.
Today IHS Towers has operations in Nigeria, Cameroon, Côte d’Ivoire, Zambia and Rwanda. Following the recent acquisitions of MTN and Etisalat’s tower portfolios in Nigeria, IHS owns over 23,300 towers in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Manager, Business Planning & Intelligence
- IHS Towers are currently recruiting for a Senior Manager, Business Planning & Intelligence.
- In this role, you will develop and manage the company’s business plan; optimize portfolios to maximize profitability; and recommend new processes and initiatives that enable the business improve underlying profit.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop long-term business plan and oversee execution of financial strategy to achieve plan over time.
- Work closely with multiple departments to identify, analyze, and recommend various revenue-generating and cost-saving initiatives.
- Lead preparation of business cases and other analyses to support decision-making.
- Administer local M&A activities
- Lead the Capex Committee process for approving large investment projects
- Provide inputs from time to time in preparation of all internal management reporting to the Executive Management Team and Board of Directors.
- Drive optimization of the company’s overall site portfolio.
- Develop various investment allocations and justifications to maximize returns.
- Provide inputs in preparation of the company’s strategic plan by analyzing trends and forecasts of major variables that significantly impact Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of market dynamics such as competitor analysis, market share, demographic trends, and growth projections.
- Identify business problems and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Demonstrate strong understanding of business direction and needs during ongoing engagement with key internal stakeholders and develop solutions, roadmaps, and assessments of potential business impacts.
- Coordinate development of the annual market intelligence report.
- Prepare weekly, monthly, and annual cash forecasts.
- Develop financial models to assist business planning and value transactions.
- Execute fundamental and corporate financial analyses.
- Coordinate the Market Research team to prepare the monthly research report.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the Director, Financial Planning & Analysis.
Experience & Qualifications Required
- Bachelor’s in Economics, Finance, Business Administration, and other relevant Math-related fields.
- CFA certification or MBA is a plus.
- +8 years’ cognate experience.
- Be Bold
- Customer Focus
- Financial Modelling
- Data Analysis & Reporting
- Business Communication
- Analytical Thinking
- Negotiation Skills
- Advanced Use of Excel
- Collaboration & Teamwork
- Workload Management.