Project Management Officer Job Opening at DreamLabs Nigeria Limited
DreamLabs Nigeria Limited is an indigenous Nigerian company that competes globally in quality and service. We work with clients to have a good and clear understanding of their organizations to proffer software solutions that are driven by actual needs and value. We also collaborate with originators of great ideas to co-found fast growing internet companies by leveraging on existing skill set and partnerships.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Management Officer (Senior)
Locations: Abuja, Bauchi
Where do you come in?
- You will coordinate projects from initiation to closure ensuring strict adherence to set time lines, budget and outlined scope.
You will be required to:
- Execute project according to project plan, scope and objectives
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner.
- Prepare budget based on scope of work and resource requirements.
- Track project costs in order to meet budget.
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan.
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress.
- Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables.
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution.
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed.
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement.
You will need to have:
- Project Management experience.
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and other Office tools.
- Excellent reporting skills
- Great if you have:
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to speak hausa.
- What you should expect
- Competitive salary and commissions
- Paid annual leave.