Recent Job Opening at Kimberly-Clark
Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 150 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people – nearly a quarter of the world’s population – trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Niche Technician, Packaging
Ref Id: 803949
Location: Nigeria – Lagos
Worker Type: Employee
Worker Sub-Type: Regular
Job Type: Full time
- Complies with all safety rules, procedures and works instructions.
- Maintain a high standard of housekeeping and hygiene in the department and follow 5S Housekeeping principles.
- Ensures that area equipment are in base condition and runs to deliver target area results in terms of stops, breakdowns and downtime.
- Develop troubleshooting guide for Packaging area equipment
- Develop work instructions for area equipment and units
- Ensures area process audit is done and properly documented
- Report PA outages and follow up with the process engineer and process specialist to close out all outages.
- Communicate best operating practice across all shift
- Lead the trouble shooting and problem solving on all modules in this section.
- Build the capability of area operators through regular coaching.
- To monitor the availability of spare parts in the warehouse and, if no specific parts are found, immediately notify the mechanical engineer
- Perform modular process health checks in-line with center-lining guidelines.
- To analyze breakdowns and failures, downtime, reliability of equipment, identify problem nodes, if possible, to eliminate inconsistencies.
- Compile all area issues and reasons for stops and provide a proper update at the support meeting
- Lead and actively participate in all work and repairs which are carried out in FCO section by the support teams
- Initiate and ensure proper maintenance and improvement of area equipment.
- Adjust the schedule of planned maintenance in the event of an emergency equipment failure and investigate the incident with a precautionary plan.
- Ensure equipment and area centre-line is maintained at all times
- Timely provide update on the changes and improvements made to operating teams and shift technicians
- To provide clarifications and training for operators and contractors on how to carry out work and operation of equipment safely, and to carry out repairs.
- Lead changeover activities of area equipment and ensure work is completed without rework.
- Higher National Diploma HND in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience on high-speed production equipment.
- Prior high-speed production machine maintenance or operating experience, especially on Diaper machines will be advantageous
- Computer Literate
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online