Job Opening for Service Engineer at Ascentech Services Limited
Ascentech Services Limited – Our client is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Service Engineer
- Our client is looking to hire a competent Service Engineer who will be responsible for the maintenance and correction of sold out products as well as other after-sales technical support solutions.
- Evaluates and resolves problems of the customer
- Analyzes, inspects and review findings to determine the solution to a customer’s demands
- Basic troubleshooting, installation, maintenance and repair on designated equipment.
- Completing Preventative Maintenance and field modifications.
- Ordering and managing repair parts cycle times.
- Keeping up to date on administrative responsibilities such as maintaining customer service logs and internal service records in a timely manner.
- Monitoring performance of the product
Education, Essential Skills and Requirements
- A graduate Degree in Computer / Electrical Engineering or any related discipline
- A minimum of 5 years cognate experience as a Service Engineer
- Must have a considerable amount of experience working on HVAC Systems
- Experience diagnosing and repairing mechanical, electromechanical, and/or electronic equipment.
- Experience troubleshooting and responding to customer concerns
- Proficient level of computer skills including MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal communication skills with the ability to communicate complex technical issues in an easily comprehensive manner.
- Resourceful, with the ability to work independently.
- Strong time management skills.
Application Closing Date
30th March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only suitable and qualified candidates will be contacted.