Work at Vagan Oil and Gas Limited
Vagan Oil and Gas Limited is a Nigerian Private Limited liability Company registered under the Companies Acts of 1990, In line with the policies of the Nigerian service provision. The company core area of operation is to provide a broad spectrum of services ranging from Engineering, Pipeline & Flowline Construction / Repairs, Facility piping and maintenance, Wellhead & Christmas tree maintenance and servicing, Composite wrap technology, Equipment & Offshore/Marine Supplies etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Officer
Locations: Lagos , Rivers
- Estimate and establish cost parameters and budget for purchase.
- Create and maintain a good relationship with vendors/suppliers.
- Make professional decisions in a fast pace environment.
- Review and analyze all vendors/suppliers and other important data.
- Review and analyze all vendors/suppliers, supply, and price options
- Review the current process for procurement and make recommendations where appropriate.
- Ability to review Request for Quote (RFO) and Bid competitively
- Develop plans for purchasing equipment, services and supplies
- Negotiate the best deals for pricing and supply contracts
- Ensure that the products and supplies are high quality
- Maintain and update the list of suppliers and their qualifications, delivery times and potential future development.
- Work with team members and Procurement Managers to complete duties as needed.
- Prepare purchase orders and send copies to suppliers and to department originating requests
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Contact suppliers in order to schedule or expedite deliveries and to resolve shortage, missed or late deliveries, and other problems.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Interview & train personnel for procurement with related activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics Accounting, Logistics, Supply Chain Management or Marketing.
- Between 4 – 7 years of experience in the related field
- Good financial Acumen
- strong negotiation skills
- Excellent leadership & training skills
- Impeccable time management
- Strategic thinking.
Application Closing Date
18th March, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.