Aza Finance Recent Job Opportunity
Aza Finance (Formerly Known as Bipesa) is an established provider of currency trading solutions which accelerate global access to frontier markets through an innovative infrastructure. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager
- As one of our Sales Managers in Nigeria, you will be responsible for generating, qualifying and closing sales leads in Nigeria (primarily) & other West African markets for AZA’s cross-border payments service.
- As the target market is mid-large corporate clients, you must bring a high-value network of key decision-makers in mid-large businesses to this opportunity.
- This presents an exciting way to get involved and help take Africa’s leading digital FX company to the next level. We’re looking for someone who is comfortable in a dynamic, growing startup, and equally comfortable networking with Executives and analyzing sales metrics.
- Source, qualify and close sales leads that satisfy internal criteria
- Create and execute a sales plan including but not limited to outlining a list of prospective clients and 6-12 month sales projections
- Adhere to the sales process set out by the company to acquire clients
- Ensure that new clients are won and trade large volumes consistently ( > $1million each per month) at profitable rates
- Effectively liaise with internal and external stakeholders when required, to move deals forward in the sales process (working with Compliance, Finance, or Product)
- Set an example of leadership, disciplined work, and cooperative team culture
- Develop quarterly, monthly, and weekly plans with specific, measurable goals
- Hold meetings with potential clients following the sales process set internally
- Keep sales tools updated regularly to clearly identify status and success during the sales process
- Collect data from potential clients and coordinate with internal teams to complete each sale
- Flawlessly execute trade requests from new clients and ensure thorough hand-off is completed to the Account Management Team for repeat clients
- Calculate ROI on acquired clients to measure the success of the sale
- Actively participate in weekly meetings, providing updates and comprehensive weekly/monthly reports of sales activities and results to key internal stakeholders.
- Seasoned professional with 5 to 7 years’ experience in sales and marketing or financial services, ideally in payments/money transfer or mobile money in West Africa
- Previous experience in successfully scaling business for payment companies in West Africa is a plus
- Large network of local decision-makers within potential corporate clients
- Proven track record of developing and closing complex sales deals from the ground up
- Excellent interpersonal, communications, public speaking, presentation, and listening skills
- Creative problem solver with the ability to work independently with minimal guidance
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize immediate, short-term goals and simultaneously focus on strategic, long-term goals
- Advanced Microsoft Office and Google Suite Tools skills along with the willingness and ability to become familiar with company-specific sales tools/software
- Passionate about our mission to redefine how businesses make payments to and from Africa
- Willingness to be based in Lagos and travel within West Africa
- University Degree.
- Competitive salary
- Casual work environment
- Great work-life balance
- We value autonomy
- Environmental-friendly (we try to use as less paper as possible!)
- Opportunity for growth for all our employees
- …and more!.