Hamilton Lloyd and Associates is Recruiting
Hamilton Lloyd and Associates – Our client, an indigenous Engineering and Construction company. Due to internal expansion, they are looking to hire suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
- The Business Development Officer shall be responsible for strategy development, market penetration and sales, customer relations and database management, problem solving, resourcing and budget management, promotions and campaigns, product analysis and identification of business development opportunities.
- Preparing of marketing plans and strategies to promote companyТs products.
- Analyzing of existing and potential markets to identify and secure business development opportunities.
- Preparing of effective proposals, presentations, demonstrations and sales tool on business development opportunities for management.
- Establishment and maintenance of customer relations management database.
- Conducting competitive product analysis and market research to develop roadmap and strategy to secure new business.
- Identifying business opportunities for company products.
- Developing good customer relationship with stakeholders.
- Maintaining strong relationship with customers for future business growth.
- Assisting purchasing team in quotations activities like price and delivery negotiations with customers.
- Working with internal teams to achieve targeted business goals.
- Coordinating with the wider team in problem-solving, resourcing and budgeting activities.
- Conducting campaigns etc. in order to increase companyТs recognition and profile.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage different stakeholders and attract new clients.
- Ability to build relationships, influence and manage conflicts.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Strong Project Management skills. A Project Management qualification is not compulsory, but is highly desirable.
- Strong research and strategic analysis skills.
- Knowledge, understanding, and experience in the engineering industry.
- Knowledge in Sales Management, Marketing, Strategic Management and Business Planning is desirable.
- Education: A minimum of a University degree in a related course, professional certifications are an added advantage.
- Experience: A minimum of 3 years post professional qualification experience as a business development officer.
Application Closing Date
14th March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating the “Job Title” as the subject of your mail.
- The body of the mail should outline total years of relevant experience to the Role, Location, and Age.
- Please read role necessities very carefully and apply if qualified.
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
- If after 2 weeks of the application you do not hear from us, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.