Management Graduate Trainee at Johnson White UNLTD
Johnson White UNLTD is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Management Graduate Trainee
- Maintain overall quality and service standards.
- Follow up on management team shift control issues
- Financial planning
- Develop budget plans and tactics to achieve target.
- Respond to written customer complaints on a weekly basis.
- Conduct management meetings.
- Manage the implementation of local sales building programmes
- Ensure outstanding customers’ service is delivered everytime
Job Qualifications / Requirements
- Should possess B.Sc / HND in any related field
- Minimum of 2nd class lower division B.Sc. or Lower credit HND
- Strong leadership, motivational and management skills.
- Inventory Management
- Strong proficiency in MS i.e. use of Excel, Power Point and Word etc
- Timeliness in updating stock records and other documentation in store
- Responsiveness of internal and external clients request.
Application Closing Date
17th April, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.