NoemDek Limited Recruits for Junior Office Assistant
NoemDek Limited is an EPC Company incorporated in Nigeria in 2012, to provide specialized services to the Oil & Gas, Power Generation, FMCGs etc. Over the past five years, the firm and its international partners have supported clients on large infrastructure projects and after-sales services to ensure the assets are maintained effectively and a client’s operations run smoothly. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Office Assistant
- NoemDek Limited is seeking to fill the position of a Junior Office Assistant to assist in the management of day to day office operations, provision of basic IT needs and handling company recruitment needs. The position is based in Lagos, Nigeria.
- Dealing with correspondence, complaints and queries.
- Preparing letters, presentations and reports
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/office administrative systems.
- Monitoring Office facilities.
- Using a range of software packages for system setup
- Handling staff recruitment
- Liaise and negotiate with vendors
- Resolving any arising problems or complaints
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets
- Support to administrative task
- Tracking all office supplied and inventory
- Other additional roles as directed by your supervisor or his representative.
- The Junior Office Assistant will primarily be required to report to the Office Manager.
- Graduate Degree from leading institution with 0-3 years of experience in any field.
- Strong organizational skills required. Ability to organize, prioritize, and meet competing deadlines with available resources
- Outstanding communication, leadership and analytic skills
- Leadership, process management, relationship development, negotiations, communication, customer service. Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint required
- Experience in negotiation that achieved cost savings results.