UnoCasa Limited Recent Job Opening
UnoCasa Limited – Our team comprises vibrant individuals who are passionate about providing strategic human resources support to businesses. Our drive is business success and because we know a chain is only as strong as its weakest link, we engage your team to ensure weak links do not exist.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance & Admin Manager
Reports to: CEO
- Responsible for the day to day accounting responsibilities and performs all administrative duties
- Core Working Relationships: All staff, Vendors, Financial Institutions, Client, government agencies
- Weekly reconciliations of bank accounts, for all of the related bank accounts, including payroll bank accounts
- Oversees the Company’s cash-management activities; Petty cash and project budgets
- Maintain all bank accounts and card account and align them with the actual cash book
- Make deposits to banks/withdrawal
- Ensure that approved guidelines and accounting procedures are strictly adhered to
- Record all inter company charges, giving and obtaining acceptance for charges to/ from other group companies.
- Attend to memos/fund request from various staff.
- Undertaking research into pricing, competitors and factors affecting performance
- Process all Pension Remittance
- Process all PAYE remittance
- Ensure alongside other members of the team that the Company complies with all statutory obligations with Corporate Affairs Commission, Federal and State Inland Revenue Services, Pension Fund, Government Agencies and Ministries amongst other relevant agencies or parties.
- Controlling income, cash flow and expenditure.
- Follow established procedures for processing receipts, cash etc
- Prepare bank deposits
- Prepare cash analysis reports
- Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date
- Resolve invoice discrepancies
- Vendor file maintenance
- Assist in month end closing
- Maintain office files, act as a receptionist/ front desk officer and serve as contact person for information request.
- Routinely inspect the facilities and ensure that all electrical equipment and appliances are working.
- Liaise with vendors and support staff
- Provide administrative support to ensure that the team is well supported and programs are maintained.
- Ensure availability of fuel, diesel and keep record of use.
- Ensure all bills are paid regularly
- Subscribe monthly call payment for team
- Attend to any other deliverable given by principal consultant
- Conduct daily check to ensure the building is clean and in good condition.
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field.
Desired work experience: 3 years minimum experience:
- Generic Competencies Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Customer service orientation
- Good organizing and planning
- Attention to detail
- Ability to interface with others in a professional manner
- Ability to use Sage Quantum 2012 (A MUST)
- Analytical and interpersonal skills
- Understanding of accounting principles
- Good understanding of excel and proficiency in Microsoft Word
- Ability to handle tasks under tight deadlines
Application Closing Date
10th March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Resume to: email@example.com using the job title as mail subject.