Direct Sales Agent at Norrenberger Financial Group
Norrenberger is an Integrated Financial Services Group (Licensed & Regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) that operates a customer-focused business model offering clients a comprehensive range of financial products& services including Funds & Investment Management, Structured & Alternative Finance, SME Funding, Foreign Exchange and Business Advisory Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Direct Sales Agent
- Direct Sales Agents are a key point of contact between an organisation and its clients answering queries, offering advice and introducing new products.
- They organize sales visit, display and present organizationТs products, and aim to achieve monthly or annual targets.
- Organize sales visits to potential customers and target market.
- Demonstrate and present offered company products to customers and clients.
- Achieve monthly or annual targets set by the organization.
- Ensure compliance to all sale objectives.
- Manage selling of various products in professional manner.
- Monitor all customer queries and ensure timely response to all issues.
- Coordinate with customers and provide various company plans and services and detail quote for all required information.
- Maintain and update knowledge on all company products and services.
- Maintain knowledge on all competitor products and services and analyze all advantages and disadvantages for various products.
- A B.Sc in any course is required.
- At least 2 to 3 years experience in sales is required.
- Must be passionate about sales.
- Possess communications, strong sense of confidence and interpersonal skills.
- Must be eloquent and very professional.
- Must Possess a Strong Sense of Confidentiality.
- Must be a fast learner and result oriented.