Latest Employment Vacancy at SPIE Oil & Gas Services
SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager – Construction / Commissioning E & I (H / F)
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Lead and manage the project through all phases of the project lifecycle including engineering, manufacturing, delivery, installation, commissioning, commercial operation and contract closeout.
- Execute projects in compliance with contract requirements including scope, schedule, budget, quality, while managing risk, improving margin and exceeding customer expectations.
- Primary customer contact and advocate responsible for resolving technical / commercial issues, managing communications and providing periodic status updates.
- Responsible for providing leadership and direction to other functions supporting the project including Engineering, Manufacturing, Sourcing, Logistics, Finance and Services.
- Manage technical and commercial risk including contract changes, margin erosion, receivables, liquidated damages / claims and effective project closeout.
- Manage contract and terms.
- Be a leader for overall project cost control and margin enhancement.
- Identify, pursue and close margin enhancement opportunities via contract change order for additional equipment and services.
- Manage and report financial aspects of project including budget, costs, margin, invoicing, receivable collection and revenue recognition.
- Lead project teams through project reviews in order to identify and manage risks, monitor financial and operational performance against the project baseline and initiate corrective action where appropriate. Update business leaders.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology field of study
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the Oil & Gas industry /construction / handling Electrical & Instrumentation Commissionng scope.