Job Opening for Accountant at Eko Maintenance Limited
Eko Maintenance Limited is a rapidly growing Facility Management Company that specializes in maintenance of high rise building facilities with office located in Victoria Island, Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Accountant
- We require the services of an Accountant with relevant experience in internal auditing.
- The incumbent will be needed to liaise with the external auditors on certain occasions and need to have knowledge of external auditing practices.
- Plan effective auditing processes.
- Audit financial statements and assess accounts for accuracy and regulatory compliance.
- Inspect internal systems and controls.
- Assess risk management tactics.
- Perform audits of non-financial areas, like Health & Safety and IT.
- Report systematic errors or fraud indicators.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Minimum of 2-4 years experience.
- Experience in data analysis and financial reporting.
- Knowledge of accounting standards (e.g. GAAP, IFRS).
- Knowledge of VAT and WHT in local and international.
- Ready to resume immediately.