Software Tester at Konga Nigeria
Konga is a leading player in the Nigerian ecommerce space, with over a thousand (1000) employees across the country, over 30 offline retail stores and many growing business subsidiaries such as KongaPay, Konga Travels and Tours, Konga Express etc.
We are currently looking for a talented individuals with a passion for the ecommerce space to join our team and embark on our exciting journey in the position below:
Job Title: Software Tester
- We are searching for a talented, smart, and experienced SOFTWARE TESTER to join our effervescent team based in the Lagos Head office.
- The successful applicant will be responsible for providing support in the development, implementation and assurance of strategies across the enterprise, assess software quality through manual and automated testing, finding and reporting bugs and glitches, ensuring that all products, applications and systems work correctly.
- Review and analyze system specifications
- Collaborate with QA Engineers to develop effective strategies and test plans
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
- Evaluate product code according to specifications
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester or similar role
- Experience in project management and QA methodology
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Working knowledge of test management software (e.g. qTest, Zephyr) and SQL
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Strong organizational skills
- B.Sc / BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.