Business Development Manager wanted at Kaiglo Stores Limited
Kaiglo is Nigeria’s No. 1 Local Fashion Shopping Destination. We bring sellers across Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
A Business Development Manager works to grow a company’s profits through attracting new customers and by increasing the spend of existing customers. Also, develop and execute strategies to increase company sales and profits. They identify profitable business opportunities, secure sound business deals, and lead business development associates.
This role revolves around good communication and listed below are the Business Development Officer Responsibilities but not limited to the following:
- Develop in-depth knowledge about business development practices, marketing activities, prospective clients and industry trends
- Conducting market research to identify new business opportunities
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings
- Meeting with potential investors to present company offerings and negotiate business deals
- Planning and preparing business presentations
- Communicating new product developments to prospective clients
- Overseeing the development and deployment of marketing plan
- Providing management with feedback and writing business reports
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with company stakeholders and customers.
- Analyzing customer feedback data to determine whether customers are satisfied with company products and services
- Providing insight into product development and competitive positioning
- Analyzing financial data and developing effective strategies to reduce business costs and increase company profits
- Generate profits revenue for the company by exceeding monthly sales target and other sources of revenue
- Collaborating with company executives to determine the most viable, cost-effective approach to pursue new business opportunities
- Develop business and marketing plans in coordination with Managing Director to achieve revenue goals
- Assist in the company’s branding and media communication activities such as press releases, advertisements, marketing collaterals, and web site
- Analyze the current and past budgets, expenses, sales, revenues and product deficiencies in order to provide recommendations for business growth and problem resolution
- Explain to prospective clients about the advantages of the products or services offered and follow up with them in order to close the business deals
- Respond to the client queries regarding the products/services rendered in a timely fashion
- Develop business proposals for new and existing customers
- Maintain a good working client relationship
- Develop creative strategies to retain the clients including interviewing them to take their feedback and incorporate it into the growth plan
- Prepare the annual marketing budget and track the expenses against the budget
- Maintain a knowledge repository of clients, referrals, RFPs, prospects and presentations
- Develop strong customer relationships in order to generate high volume of prospective clients
- Manage potential partners calls and appointments effectively for new opportunities
- Participate in industry forums, client discussions, and conferences as a representative of the organization.
- Determine cross-selling opportunities among different offices
- Supervise the client relationship management database and utilize it to manage customer contacts and mailing lists.
- Other duties as required by the organization.
Application Closing Date
20th April, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.