Job Opening for Company Lawyer at Yimei Group
Yimei Group, a hotel chain franchise group, originated in China in 2010 and started its business operation in Africa in 2018 has the goal of becoming the largest hotel management group in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Company Lawyer
- We are searching for a talented Corporate Lawyer to handle all our company’s legal transactions, partnerships, and projects.
- Your principal goal will be to guarantee that all our company’s transactions comply with state laws and regulations, while actively helping our company avoid possible legal risks and violations.
- Leading all corporate legal processes such as mergers, compliance issues, transactions, partnerships, and lawsuits.
- The successful candidate will have outstanding negotiation and communication skills, with sharp attention to detail.
- Prepare the appropriate legal documents for trial or court proceedings.
- Evaluate new business partnerships with vendors and subcontractors.
- Represent the company in legal proceedings.
- Design and oversee the company’s policy and position on legal matters.
- Protect the company against legal risks and violations.
- Examine the legal issues related to new products and services.
- Negotiate deals on behalf of the company.
- Guide management on regulatory and compliance issues to ensure compliance with legal regulations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law
- Licensed to practice law from the Bar Association.
- A minimum of 3 years experience as a Corporate Lawyer.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Highly analytical with a strong attention to detail.
- Outstanding managerial and negotiation skills.
- Ability to Work Under Pressure Result Oriented High Executive Power Very passionate about working as a Company Lawyer.
Remuneration / Benefit
- Highly Competitive Compensation and Benefit Package, Opportunity for Growth and Personal Development.