Latest Job at Vodacom Nigeria
Vodacom Business, a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Vodacom Group, is a leading pan-African corporate connectivity and telecommunications provider that has brought affordable and reliable connectivity to Africa since 1992. In that time, we have built strong relationships in the sectors that are driving the continent’s economic growth; helping them stay connected across Africa, and to the rest of the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Manager, Human Resources
Job type: Full-time
Band: Band H
Employment Type: Permanent
Key Roles / Qualification
- The position holder will play a critical role in the design and implementation of strategic initiatives of the department – Organizational Re-Design and Change Management across the business and the future of Work, Talent Acquisition & Management, Training and Development, HR Policies, Labour & Employment Law Compliance, and HR Analytics.
- The preferred candidate must have Bachelor’s Degree or HND in any Social Science discipline with a minimum of 5 years post NYSC experience preferably in the telecoms industry.
- Must be a Member of Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria (CIPM). Possession of an MBA/Master’s degree in relevant discipline will be an added advantage.
- The Job holder must have deep knowledge of Organizational Re-Design and Change Management across the business and the future work, Nigeria labour relations, HR Metrics and Analysis and Graphics design.
- Implement Organizational Re-Design and Change Programs across the business in readiness for the future of work.
- Interface with key stakeholders to ensure alignment with cross functional change activity.
- Ensure data integrity of people related information in the business unit.
- Drive organization efficiency in business areas (ensuring compliance with agreed spans & layers).
- Implement programs that aim to attract, measure, develop and manage the company’s talent pool.
- Management of corporate job descriptions and standards
- Provide statistical analysis of HR employment data for data-driven decision making and process improvement.
- Manage and implement personnel policies and procedures; prepares and maintains handbook on policies and procedures.
- Maintains knowledge of industry trends and employment legislation and ensure compliance.
- Develop and coordinate training and development programs for all employees. Drive training initiatives and recommend suitable training solutions for employees.
- Liaise with Government Agency – Industrial Training Fund (ITF) for the payment of 1% Annual Statutory Training Contribution and ensure reimbursement.
- Manage relationships with external facilitators and organizations that provide training for the organisation.
- Manage In-House Food vendor and ensure compliance with all Health and Safety Rules and Procedures as well as appoint new ones as appropriate.
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities as may be assigned occasionally by the Line Manager.
- Strategic Human Resources Management.
- Knowledge of change management principles and methodologies.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Applications including Excel and PowerPoint, including the ability to present data in a clear and meaningful way.
- Excellent understanding of organizational structures, job design approaches.
- Outstanding communication abilities (written and oral), analytical capabilities
- Hands-on experience with Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS).
- Solid understanding of Employee and Labour Relations and payroll process
- Excellent Interpersonal skill
- Complex problem-solving Skill
- Analytical thinking and innovation skills
- Creativity, originally and initiative skills
- Critical thinking and analysis Skills
- Emotional Intelligence Skills
- Active learning and learning strategies
- Strong sense of business ethics
Application Closing Date
27th March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: You will be contacted if you are qualified for the job.