Old Mutual Nigeria Recent Job Vacancy
Old Mutual Nigeria consists of a Life Assurance and General Insurance business and provides a wide spectrum of insurance solutions tailored to meet unique individual and corporate clients’ circumstances. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Bancassurance Productivity Manager
- This role is responsible for managing and coordinating Bancassurance Referral Officers in bank branches and is individually accountable, over periods of up to a year for ensuring sales targets and objectives of the teams are achieved.
- The role will coordinate specific managerial and technical tasks such as managing, advising, coaching/mentoring and training of Bancassurance Referral Officers to ensure that sales targets are met.
- Manages sales & expense budget for the sales teams against set targets
- Make appointments; explore the customers financial needs in life-related investment and insurance needs areas, select appropriate product to meet these needs from the company’s product range.
- Direct selling of various financial products to the customers
- Basic quality check and processing of completed policy forms and KYC documents
- Post- sales servicing and customer relationship management
- Ensures delivery of customer value.
- Manages, develops, appoints & trains Bancassurance Referral Officers.
- Ensures that compliance requirements are adhered to and deals with non-compliance issues pro-actively.
Key Result Areas
Sales & Marketing:
- Responsible for delivering the Sales Budget in Life and General Insurance
- Accountable for monitoring and reporting sales engagement activities
- Responsible for external networking & relationship building with key door openers.
- Individually accountable for Bancassurance Referral Officers time, tasks and output quality, over periods of up to three months.
- Balances own priorities with directing and motivating others.
- Plans & assigns work over periods of up to three months.
- Creates a climate for optimal performance.
- A first degree from a tertiary institution
- Minimum 2 – 4 years Sales experience in Insurance sales. Exposure to Life and General Insurance sales in a bank branch for an insurance company will be an added advantage.
- Effectively meeting client needs; building inspiring relationships; and taking responsibility for client experience.
- The ability to make balanced and sound recommendations and decisions, by understanding issues and problems, evaluating the consequences of alternative solutions and to select the most appropriate alternative.
- Recommendations and decisions need to be implementable, effective and well thought through.
- Using appropriate interpersonal styles and communication techniques to gain acceptance of ideas or plans; adapting one’s own style to accommodate the target audience.
- Taking prompt action to accomplish objectives; pushing beyond the boundaries and being proactive.
- Develop approaches that best position products, services and financial advice to prospective clients to illustrate the customer value proposition. This leads to proper closure of the sales / financial advice intervention.
- Willingness to work with others in a team environment. This includes working towards team goals, participating in decision making, co-operating with others and offering assistance when needed.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 21st March, 2020