Project Manager Recruitment at NetPro International Limited
NetPro International Limited RC375889 was incorporated in Nigeria in the year 2000 and has since evolved to become a truly innovative, customer-focused and international technology solutions company for Higher education Hospitality and healthcare. With Corporate Head Office in Abuja, NetPro has established presence and strategic partnerships in Ireland, United Kingdom and the United States of America.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
- As the Project Manager, you shall have the primary responsibility of the management of projects to ensure successful outcomes. This role focuses on meeting project commitments, including communications with sponsors, stakeholders, etc. Spends significant time on project management responsibilities. As assigned, lead or assist in the planning, implementation and introduction of projects for new systems and technologies.
- Lead planning and/or implementation of projects. Participate in all phases of the project management life cycle.
- Facilitate the definition of project missions, goals, tasks, and resource requirements; resolve or assist in the resolution of conflicts within and between projects or functional areas; develop methods to monitor project or area progress; and provide corrective supervision if necessary.
- Responsibility for assembling the project staff; for their technical or functional development, performance, and/or termination during the project or projects.
- Manage project budget and resource allocation.
- Facilitate the definition of service levels and customer requirements. Interact regularly with existing or potential clients to determine their needs and to develop plans for improving delivery. Advocate on behalf of clients and represent clients’ needs as appropriate to senior management. Work cross-functionally to solve problems and implement changes.
- Follow a defined, agreed upon project management methodology.
- Present oral and written reports defining plans, problems, and resolutions to appropriate levels of management.
Key Responsibilities shall include but not be limited to the following:
- Develop and implement a Business Development Strategy to drive growth and optimal financial performance
- Design and implement systems to support and measure business growth
- Lead the business development team
- Proposal Writing & Presentations
- Elicitation, Collaboration and Project Management
- Manage on-going engagement with clients and stakeholders
- Develop and enforce key performance indicators for business development
- Develop and implement e-Marketing and promotion strategy
- Generating leads and efficiently keeping in regular contact with existing prospects
- Understanding and keeping up-to-date with constant developments in the industry
- Create weekly/monthly/Quarterly/annual forecasts on revenue/target management and end of month reports on revenue and market performance
- Delivering against these targets to ensure revenue expectations are met
- Working closely with all stakeholders to develop bespoke campaigns to relevant prospects
- Maximizing networking opportunities and regularly using conferences, events and trade shows to increase awareness and develop a further network of contacts etc.