Documentation Officer Wanted at Tybitx Services International Limited
Tybitx Services International Limited is duly registered with the Nigerian Corporate Affairs Commission, possesses Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) permits in the provision of Recruitment services/manpower supply & management and Training/manpower development for the oil and gas industries.
Our aim is to support our clients to focus on their core business by taking on the search for employees that meet their strategic goals and aspirations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Documentation Officer
Location: Abuja FCT (Wuse and Gwagwalada)
- Type, Safe, file, record, recover, archive, scan and maintain documents and database systems.
- Maintain electronic data files as well as hard copies of reports.
- Follow client norms, maintain excellent quality and resolve errors while call copying documents and performing other tasks.
- Ensure integrity of original documents through processing.
- Check completion and correctness of forms, documents and bills.
- Utilise software skills to write, edit, revise and compare documents according to guidelines.
- Perform transcription and conversion work, and scanning of documents.
- OND, NCE, Diploma qualifications only
- Applicant must reside around Wuse and Gwagwalada axis.
- Must not be less more than 30 years of age.
- Must know how to operate computer
- Typing fast is an added advantage
- Knowledge of computer software is an added advantage
- Good communication and written skills
- Must be able to multi-task
- Descent, composed and well organised.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and other necessary documents to: email@example.com clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.