Graduate Personal Assistant to the President at the Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH)
Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH) is one of the leading Nigerian Non-Governmental Organizations implementing programs of improving Sexual and Reproductive Health, Care and Treatment of HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria, etc. We offer professional opportunities for career advancement, good working environment and competitive remuneration.
We seek applications from qualified individuals for a six-month consultancy for the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant to President
- He/she will be responsible for composing correspondence, maintaining calendars, scheduling meetings, taking notes and dictations, coordination of travel arrangements, local transportation and accommodation for the President/CEO as directed.
- He/she will understand the grant’s business and be able to assist President/CEO’s visitors to the extent possible, place and screen telephone calls and ensure arrangements for official functions and public relations activities are fully coordinated.
- Provide necessary administrative and secretarial supports to the President/CEO.
- Take notes and dictations at meetings and transcribes; ensuring that spellings, punctuations are correct.
- Arrange appointments and receives visitors, places and screen telephone calls and answers queries with discretion, where necessary.
- Prepares correspondences, documents and reports on behalf of the President/CEO
- Receives, screens, logs and routes correspondences, attaching necessary background information and maintains follow up action.
- Maintain contacts, including names, addresses and telephone numbers of stakeholders in government, NGOs, private sector, diplomatic corps and donor organizations.
- Maintain appropriate filing systems for the President/CEO
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- A Bachelor degree or HND in Secretarial Studies, Business Administration, Social Sciences or Arts.
- At least one-year relevant experience. She/He should also possess excellent oral and written skills in English language, proficiency in current office software applications (MS word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc), and experience in multi-cultural setting will be added advantage.