Job Vacancy at a Reputable Company
A reputable company is currently recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Business Analyst / Administrator
- We are hiring a Business Analyst to join a brand new project team. s/he will work alongside other team members and report directly to the Project Manager. The main tasks for this role include monitoring and implementing, developing detailed status reports on progress, follow up on all activities, documenting processes, and carrying out other administrative activities related to this project.
- To succeed in this role, the person must be a natural self-starter with ananalytical mind with the ability to quickly grasp new concepts, and explain the project to all related stakeholder and possible users in simple terms.
- Understands business processes, and highlights areas of focus and improvement.
- Ensures implementation of business processes plan and solutions, and monitors progress
- Capturescritical information from meetings with various stakeholdersand producing useful reports.
- Follows up on business performance reviews, optimizing strategies for progress.
- Arrangesbusiness meetings and documenting follow ups and action plans of efforts; and updatesProject Managerwith relevant information.
- Efficiently manages allocated resources and priorities.
- Researches on up-to-date relevant business trend and usability of product and services.
- Serves as a liaison to progress implementation and monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field, with a minimum of 2-3years’ experience in a related administrative field.
- Highly proficient intime management, and delivering within deadlines with a high level of accuracy
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPointfor creating and managing detailed reports. Ability to simplify complex issues for presentation to a wider audience.
- A track record of time management skills for following through on commitmentson time and budget.
- Exceptional problem solving, analytical skills
- Excellent administrative and documentation skills
- Excellentcommunication and interpersonal skills
This position attracts a competitive industry salary package.
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a Letter of Suitability explaining ‘why you think you are the best fit for the position’, along with their detailed CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before the closing date above
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.