Procter & Gamble Multi-Functional Internship Program 2020
Procter and Gamble is one of the largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette and Oral B just to name a few. We have been in existence for over 179 years globally and 24 years in Nigeria.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Multi-Functional Internship
Req No: HR 00003766
Job type: Full-time
- The Internship drive is for top talent undergraduates in their penultimate year who wish to fulfil their 3-6 months Industrial Training (IT) Programs. Our aim is to pre-select exceptional fresh undergraduates for internship openings who are seeking developing their skills while being mentored & coached by strong P&G leaders.
What we are looking for?
- You are solicited to apply regardless your specific field of study. The job openings cover departments like Sales, Supply Network Operations, Brand/Marketing, Consumer Market Knowledge, Human Resources, etc.
- You will be part of inclusive work environment that guarantees fair learning opportunities and challenges that will enable you to grow and develop.
- You are eligible for openings across Procter & Gamble departments in Lagos. In case you would like to discover our different departments and explore your fit for them.
- Top Talent : Undergraduate student in any disciplines interested in developing hands-on industrial experience in a multinational company environment.
- Analytical Skill: Has strong analytical skills that enable you to efficiently implement change and drive long term innovation and cost saving improvements.
- Leadership qualities: Can demonstrate strong leadership and collaborative skills and the ability to engage an organization consisting of different individual with different personalities. Previous people management experience is a plus.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.