Analytical Chemists at Sunrose Consulting Limited
Sunrose Consulting Limited – Our client is a first class ISO certified Laboratory in Lagos, Nigeria. With state-of-the-art technology and equipment, the laboratory conducts all tests in-house and produces authentic results comparable to any top laboratory in the world.
The company is now seeking to recruit an exceptional individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Analytical Chemist
Reporting to the Unit Director, the Analytical Chemist will use advanced Mass Spectrometers and other analytical instruments to examine, identify and characterise unknown materials found in the environment or chemicals present in human body fluids. The successful candidate will:
- Develop standard operating protocols and operate advanced mass spectrometers such as GC-MS, LC-MS/MS or MALDI-ToF-MS.
- Process samples and perform analytical tests to determine the presence of controlled substances.
- Perform scientific tests on body fluids and tissue to identify drugs, poisons, toxins, controlled substances or chemicals present in the body.
- Analyze results and prepare technical reports.
- Ensure the safe storage and use of chemicals.
- B.Sc, M.Sc or P.hD in Analytical Chemistry, Chemistry or Biochemistry.
- Demonstrated hands-on experience in the use of mass spectrometers (GC-MS, LC-MS/MS or MALDI-ToF-MS).
- Minimum of 2 years’ hands-on and bench work experience in a scientific, analytical chemistry, clinical or toxicology laboratory.
Application Closing Date
25th March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email.