Recruitment for Finance & Admin Manager at Niyya Farms Group Limited
Niyya Farm Group Limited is an agro-processing business, the makers of Farm Pride Natural Juice and Yogurt. We are located In Kaduna, Nigeria, and have been in operation since 2002.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance & Admin Manager
- He shall supervise all Accounts and Admin staff in a manner that will motivate productivity and promote high morale.
- He shall advice Management on all accounts, administrative/personnel policy formulation.
- He is to ensure compliance with all accounts, administrative, personnel and other policies of the Company.
- All Administrative correspondence with respect to leave, loans and other staff matters are to be routed through the FAM. Such correspondence MUST be dealt with promptly.
- He shall circulate memos and other information for the attention of all staff.
- He shall ensure that the Company complies with all government regulations as it concerns proper and legal administration of the Company.
- He shall enforce and maintain staff discipline at all levels to ensure all abide by the Company’s rules and regulations.
- He shall organize staff recruitment exercises, training and other capacity building programmes for staff improvement. He shall sign employment letters of all junior, intermediate and senior staff; with the exception of Management staff which shall be signed by the CCEO.
- He shall conduct regular staff appraisal exercise for the purpose of confirmation, promotion and other purposes.
- He shall be a member of Top Management Committee (TMC) of the Company.
- He is to ensure that the accounting manual of the Company is fully implemented
- He shall prepare quarterly and annual budgets for the Company as well as other useful financial planning tools.
- He is to ensure compliance with budget provisions and ensure that the Company’s operations are kept within profitable levels at all times.
- He shall be the Principal Financial Strategist of the Company with respect to credit control, taxation, expenditure control, value for money, etc.
- He shall ensure prompt and proper execution of the following:
- All monies accruing to the Company are promptly reconciled and lodgments made into the Company’s Bank account.
- Crosscheck and ensure that all PVs have all necessary supporting documents.
- Float/Advance given to Officers are promptly and correctly reconciled.
- Produce a weekly debtors/creditors list for Management information and action.
- Prompt bank reconciliation at the end of every month.
- Prompt monthly preparation of Payroll and correctness of calculations of allowances and entitlements.
- Collection and payment of services bills.
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial/Management reports.
- Preparing for and assisting in the annual auditing of the Company’s accounts.
- He shall plan payment to creditors in such a way that will not disrupt supply of raw materials by ensuring that promises made to creditors are fulfilled.
- He shall be responsible to the CCEO.
- Prospective candidates for the above position must be passionate and ambitious in attaining set targets.
- They must be able to demonstrate a high level of integrity and be team players.
Application Closing Date
30th March, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a scanned handwritten application, copies of your certificates, and a copy of your detailed Curriculum Vitae (which should be in PDF format or Ms word, must contain full details of previous/current work experience, mobile phone numbers and email addresses). Candidates must also state names of Organizations where they have worked in their CVs to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted via e-mail and / or SMS to the phone numbers provided.