Shift Mechanical Technician at Kimberly-Clark
Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 150 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people – nearly a quarter of the world’s population – trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Shift Mechanical Technician
Job ID: 803995
Time Type: Full time
Worker Sub-Type: Regular
- Ensures compliance to all departmental and plant safety rules and regulations. All non-conformances should be dealt with immediately all unresolved issues must be raised with Asset Leader. Follow the correct WI and Process Instruction for all tasks performed.
- Carries out continual development of process optimization to ensure safety.
- Supports production within the diaper operation by providing mechanical support to the production teams.
- Carries out action plans as directed in order to solve problems thereby minimizing mechanical delay.
- Analyses mechanical delay and together with the Day Mechanical Technician resolve problems of a mechanical nature to ensure minimum delay.
- Carries out mechanical changes during product and tier changes on the asset in order to minimise change over delay
- Works on continuous improvement plans to upgrade/improve the asset performance and capability.
- Ensure all documentation are recorded properly and systematically to provide optimum reliability of the asset.
- Carry out condition monitoring inspection on equipment and replacing of all wearing parts in accordance with the relevant PM schedules.
- To carry out preventive maintenance activities on all mechanical equipment and installation.
- To ensure equipment standardisation, recommendation of changes in maintenance policies, fault finding and problem solving.
- Recommend spares requirements to the Mechanical Engineer and Asset Leader to ensure that mechanical spares are available and ready for use when required.
- Provide technical information to maintenance teams detailing work requests for planned and reactive maintenance
- Assists in plant project formulation
- Provides mechanical support during projects in the plant.
- Maintain 5S housekeeping principles in the department at all times, including all equipment and surrounds. Ensure all unused items are removed from the operating area and stored correctly.
- Higher National Diploma HND or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 5 years’ experience on high-speed production equipment, of which at least 3 years must be process experience.
- Prior high-speed production machine maintenance or operating experience, especially on Diaper machines will be advantageous.
- PC Literate
Global VISA and Relocation Specifications:
- A role in the new mill. It is open to all eligible citizens of Nigeria
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online