Work at Freeme Digital
Freeme Digital is Nigeria’s foremost online digital music distribution network with a growing array of artistes, labels, comedians and content creators across the region on our platform with radio rights to all content licensed. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Full Stack Developer
- Under the supervision of the General Manager and with operational reporting accountability to the Head of Business Affairs & Operations, you will primarily work as a Lead Developer and Technical Team Lead for FreeMe Digital Limited. As the Fullstack Developer, here’s what we expect you do
- In-depth knowledge of object-oriented PHP and Laravel 5 framework.
- Experience with software testing, TDD, and unit testing(PHPUnit).
- Experience with MySQL profiling and query optimization.
- Solid working experience building RESTful APIs.
- Active experience integrating custom code with 3rd party web services.
- Have performed complicated data migrations.
- Hands-on experience with tools such as Git.
- Experience working in the AWS (Amazon Web Services) ecosystem.
- Knowledge of Content Management system is a plus – WordPress.
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 30th March, 2020