Account Manager Wanted at Cisco Nigeria
Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) enables people to make powerful connections–whether in business, education, philanthropy, or creativity. Cisco hardware, software, and service offerings are used to create the Internet solutions that make networks possible–providing easy access to information anywhere, at any time.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Account Manager
Job Id: 1290075
Job Type: Professional
What You’ll Do
- Develops and executes sales strategies and tactics that maximise Cisco opportunity within the customer environment.
- Along with sales planning, this position is responsible for accurate forecasting.
- Direct customer contact comprises a major portion of this role
- Presents and leads customer’s in discussions to advance the sales process.
- Defines, communicates and implements the Go to Market strategy for allocated segment – ensure that sales targets are met or exceeded in marketplace.
- Builds executive relationships within the Customers portfolio – articulates Cisco product and business strategies, creates the demand and leads customer discussions to advance the sales process.
- Ensures a high degree of Customer satisfaction with Cisco products and services
- Applies knowledge/skill to a range of activities; acts as a source of expertise for others in assigned segments.
- Proactively acts to understand client needs and identify solutions to non-standard tasks.
- Actively creates business opportunities to build a qualified funnel.
- Works independently to meet agreed targets
- Develops sales plans for own accounts in line with company strategy,
- Influence management to achieve their sales goals.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online