Strategy & Planning Manager Wanted at the Coca-Cola Company
The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Strategy & Planning Manager
Ref No: R-40505
Job Type: Full time
- Support the identification, prioritization, design, development and support of integrated choices that the Business Unit (BU) needs to make to drive superior, sustainable returns ahead of business plan targets in the near (operational) and long term (Strategic)
- Advise key system stakeholders across Strategy, Planning, Innovation, and Digital that result in the identification of competitively advantaged insights and solutions to key business priorities and growth opportunities delivered through optimal resource allocation thereby maximizing the BU’s ROI and resulting in sustainable performance ahead of BU targets
- Support (occasionally lead) projects through driving inspirational and constructively challenging thought leadership on strategic initiatives: Problem identification, workstream structuring, analysis, syndication and solution framing and identification:
- Provide a fact-based and objective perspective to the Business Unit on setting strategic and operational priorities
- Identify key business opportunities, articulate the business case and develop relevant solutions to solve complex problems
- Work collaboratively with system partners across geographies and functions to deliver against these priorities
- Performance and Project management of key strategy, business performance, capability building (talent) initiatives
- Support research and develop insights, both quantitative and qualitative, analyse internal and external data to develop an understanding of the business environment:
- Opportunity based, Consumer and shopper led, Market, customer and Competitor informed
- Integrated and aligned across the business (Franchise, function, system partners)
- Lead system thought leadership / design thinking workshops to address immediate challenges and opportunities
- Develop executive-level ready communication materials (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) and appropriate dashboarding to drive discussion and alignment on BU / corporate priorities
- Continuous improvement towards next generation capabilities through support of:
- Enable strategy implementation, by simplifying, focusing, and ensuring actions remain true to strategy
- Standardization and automation of the key business processes anchored on aligned objectives and targets
- Optimization and modernization of digital, research, insights surveying and data mining tools and protocols
- Provide thought leadership and support for the sustainability agenda
- Capability building:
- Help embed and drive Project-based Ways of Working and Agile
- Develop advanced strategic toolkit and leverage these to lead capability building across the BU
- Develop Capability/Talent: Coach and develop direct report (s) to maximize full and current potential
Indicate the minimum education level required to perform this job.
- University/Bachelor’s Degree
Type of previous work experience required:
- Strategy with strong focus on qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Variety of experiences is more critical than number of years
- Consulting experience, preferably from top tier consulting firms.
- Fluent in English. French or Portuguese an added advantage.
- Solid communication skills.
How many years of previous work experience are required?
- 6-8 years of relevant strategic experience.
Application Closing Date
30th March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online