Business Analyst Recruitment at Altara Credit Limited
Altara Credit Limited (“Altara”) is a Nigerian consumer and business services venture. Our core value proposition is to improve the quality of life for the average Nigerian by driving financial inclusion. Altara is built on serving the under-banked and the otherwise financially excluded.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Analyst
Location: Lagos – Role may require some domestic travel.
- Developing strategic partnerships with organizational groups within the company to ensure effective and efficient business environment.
- Working with all organizational group to fully understand the day to day operations of each, and help flag operational challenges and propose find solutions.
- Developing and implementing strategies to achieve set company sales targets.
- Connecting with diverse business units to outline solutions to business needs and document business details.
- Collaborate and work closely with cross-functional business partners to identify gaps and structure problems.
- Designing and building reports and analyses in Excel.
- Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree (B.Sc.) with a minimum of second class upper (2.1) in Accounting, Economics, Business Administration or Management Information System.
- 2 years or less of work experience in a quantitative capacity
- Must have an excellent problem solving and probing skill.
- Demonstrated leadership potential outside of work.
- A strong passion for learning with outstanding analytical aptitude.
- Adaptability, ability to work in a team environment.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Qualified and Interested candidates should send an email to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the email.
Your email should contain:
- Your resume (1 page max)
- A short paragraph as to why you are interested in the role (Half a page)
- In 5 bullet points, choose 5 individual responsibilities (listed above) and express why you would excel in the role with an example of your most recent achievement or project you have completed in the past to support each point.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.