Supplies Partner Business Manager – Central Africa at Hewlett Packard (HP)
Hewlett Packard (HP) is the largest technology solutions provider in Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) and worldwide. The company’s offerings span from IT infrastructure, personal computing and access devices to global services, imaging and printing. Our customers are virtually everybody: consumers, small and medium sized companies, large corporations as well as Government institutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supplies Partner Business Manager – Central Africa
Job ID: 3058853
Job Type: Full Time
HP Inc. is the global leader in printing and computing solutions. We’re a company with the heart and energy of a start-up, and the brain and muscle of a Fortune Global 100 corporation. Our vision is to create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. We are currently looking for an experienced sales professional to manage our winning partner network in our supplies organization in Central Africa.
- Serves as the expert to the partner for extremely complex information regarding product, services, and software transitions, promotions, and configurations.
- Promotes HP offerings to become a key part of the partner’s business and solutions; May be brought by partner to sell HP brand to end-customers.
- Establishes and maintains account plans to promote sales growth.
- Achieves assigned quota for HP products, services and software.
- Transactional and relationship selling working within, and influencing, a team of selling professionals.
- Creates, fills-in and manages HP funnel for deals with partners and transforms potential leads into joint sales activities.
- Actively engages HP resources and senior executives to build strategic relationships with the partner which ensures long- term business opportunities for HP.
- Provides the business rationale and risk assessment for making HP investments in the partner.
- May recruit and develop business relationship with new partners.
Education and Experience Required
- 8-12 years of selling experience at end- user account or partner level.
- Experience selling to partners in a complex environment.
- University or Bachelor’s degree.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Thorough understanding of the IT industry, competing vendors, and the channel. Dimensions include competitive positioning and business models.
- Thorough understanding of HP’s organization & operations, including key business rules, and alignment with HP GBU go-to-market strategies, partner segmentation, key programs & initiatives, structure and business model.
- Thorough understanding of HP’s products, software, and services. Able to communicate the strengths of HP’s offerings relative to competition, and overcome objections.
- Effectively sells HP offerings by building strategic relationships with partner decision makers; aligning partner and HP processes; and promoting HP programs and offerings.
- Develops strategic plans with the partner to grow the size of the business and HP’s share.
- Partners effectively with others in the account to ensure coordinated efficient account management.
- Ability to motivate partner’s sales force.
- Coordinates and directs efforts across HP sales teams and across business groups.