Head, HR Planning and Organizational Development at 9mobile (Formerly Etisalat Nigeria)
9mobile is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTS provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, HR Planning and Organizational Development
- Develop the annual HR plan & monitor HR’s short to medium term performance KPIs in line with business priorities.
- Design & update of the organization structure oversee Manning Analysis & annual headcount planning to guide recruitment activities.
- Provide guidance and consultation to key stakeholders on all matters related to workforce planning
- Partner closely with finance on all matters related to headcount management and reporting.
- Continue to mature workforce plans beyond headcount management to build a holistic view of current and future talent needs
- Partner with key stakeholders within and outside of HR to use workforce data to support business initiatives
- Oversee the development and implementation of the performance management strategy & framework and ensure regular updates in line with business needs
- Ensure adherence to the annual performance cycle
- Collaborates with executive leadership across the company (business, HR, Finance, etc.) in shaping labor strategies,workforce location strategies and budget-aligned workforce plans
- Plan and implement initiatives to improve organizational effectiveness i.e. culture, teamwork, employer brand
- Delivers data-driven insights and strategic workforce recommendations; Identifies research, tools, and analysis required to achieve workforce objectives.
- Monitor and ensure talent attrition is at a minimum.
- Plan and implement a robust Employer Branding framework.
- Keeping the CHRO abreast with internal movements i.e. secondments, job rotations, acting roles
- Continue to build our HR reporting and analytics capability:
- Partner with IT to ensure timely,seamless access to HR data
- Ensure appropriate tools to provide HR reporting dashboards and customized analytics
- Ensure timely publication of keyreports, dashboards, and responses to ad-hoc data requests
- Provide leadership & guidance to team members; manage direct reports performance towards achievement of overall team objectives
- Monitor & report unit’s budgetary& expenditure needs/ activities.
- Prepare & submit periodic management reports on unit’s activities.
- Carry out other tasks as instructed by CHRO.
- HND / B.Sc. from a recognised institution.
- Postgraduate degree/MBA/CIPD/SHRM/CIPMis desirable
Experience, Skills & Competencies:
- Minimum of eight (8) years corporate experience with six (6)) years in HR and two (2) years at managerial level.
Knowledge / Skills / Behaviours:
- Excellent interpersonal and consulting skills-ability to assess needs, collaborate and deliver practical solutions that drive results
- Belief in data as a valuable driver indecision-making and able to tell stories with data that resonate with clients
- Demonstrated track record of taking initiative, working in a fast-paced federated environment and handling multiple and changing priorities
- Creative thinker with an inquisitive disposition
- Highly organized, attention to detail and excellent follow-through required
- Able to use sound business judgment and prioritize effectively.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online