Market Research Analyst at Connect Rail Services Limited
Connect Rail Services Limited is a leading Pan-African intermodal logistics services provider with the professional integration of all transport options -road, barge, air and rail; offering fast, flexible and cost-optimised solutions for containerized and non-containerized cargo within Nigeria and sub-Saharan Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Market Research Analyst
- Prepare reports on findings while illustrating data with graphs and translating complex results into written texts that are clear and understandable
- Devise and assess procedures and methods for data collection, including opinion polls, surveys and questionnaires
- Gather information on competitors, and conduct analysis on their sales, prices and methods of distribution and marketing to thoroughly learn about the competition
- Conduct research regarding marketing strategies and consumer opinions
- Track and forecast trends in sales and marketing, and analyze in detail the data collected to provide management with thorough reports and results
- Collect and analyze data regarding customer preferences, demographics, buying habits and needs to better identify market potential and factors influencing product demand
- Attend staff conferences/meetings in order to provide management with proposals and information on the distribution, promotion, pricing and design of products and services
- Measure the effectiveness of advertising, marketing and communications strategies.
Job Skills & Qualifications
- BSc / MSc in Marketing or a related field.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask
- Strong background in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint
- Previous experience in market research spanning at least 2 years
- Knowledge of software applications including tableau, minitab, Power BI, SPSS etc
- Experience with various survey tools
- Knowlegde of programming languages such as SQL and Python will place you at an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
27th March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with the job title as subject of the email.