Apply Now at Fadac Resources and Services
Fadac Resources and Services – Our client is a Telecommunication and Information Technology company looking to revolutionize broadband access in Nigeria.
Due to expansion, they are in need of a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Tech Intern
- Assist in performing hardware installation procedures
- Provide support in diagnosing hardware and software issues and troubleshooting activities
- Lay cables and wires for networks and ensure that they are in good working order
- Assist in handling data migration duties
- Document all processes in reference manuals for training and guidance
- Take user support requests and take measures to fulfill requests
- Assist in hardware and software inventory management
- Handle periodic maintenance of hardware and software
- Troubleshoot equipment
- Participate in the development of software applications
- Handle researching options and research computer bugs and their solutions
- Take telephone calls from users and attempt to assist them with their information technology questions and problems.
- Candidate should have a networking background.
- Candidates must be based in Lagos
- Candidate should have worked at heights and climbing to high places should not be a problem.
- Candidate should be able to drive and have a driver’s license.
- Candidate should have a great desire to learn.
- Minimum of a B.Sc.
Application Closing Date
30th March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online