Sales Executive at a Renowned FMCG Company
A renowned FMCG Company requires young, resourceful and agile candidates for the position of:
Job Title: Sales Executive
- Deliver the monthly sales targets.
- Achieve availability of our products in wholesale and retail outlets that is at the same level of our main competitors.
- Work with our Sub-distributors and retailers to activate our products at the point of sale.
- Identify, create and execute opportunities with dealers/retailers to increase sell-in/sell-out.
Other Job Functions:
- Execute the sales plan for the territory as agreed with the Area Sales Manager.
- Develop strong relationships and close collaboration with all Sub-distributors.
- Monitor Sub-distributors’ turnover and stocks on a weekly basis and ensure that our SKUs are available, Visible & accessibles.
- Develop and execute action plans in case the Sub-distributors falls short on his/her monthly target.
- Identify and recruit new customers.
- Remit all cash collected on behalf of the dealer to the dealer without fail.
- Perform daily reconciliation of Sub-distributors stocks sold through redistribution.
- Monitor and report activities of competitors (trade and consumer pricing, promo schemes, new products, etc.).
- Minimum of 2-3 years in Sales; preferably in Fast Moving Consumer Goods.
- Proficiency in the use of Android phones.
- Must have Sound Numeric, Communication & Interpersonal skills.
- Strong customer focus and negotiating skills.